General terms covering all services
Termination of Contract
– A cleaning job not completed due to the lack of suitable/sufficient cleaning materials, lack of hot water or electricity, or equipment not in full working order;
– Third party entering, or present at, the Client’s premises during the cleaning process;
– Its failure to carry out its services as a result of factors that are beyond its control. Factors beyond its control include acts of god, floods, severe weather conditions, and inability to gain access to premises, lack of appropriate resources, such as water, electricity, and lighting;
– Any existing damage to Client’s property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods;
– Non satisfactory result from the service due to the Client or third party walking on wet floors or using appliances during or shortly after the cleaning process;
– The Company shall not be liable for any damages worth £50.00 or less.
– The Company shall not be liable for any odours arising during and/or after cleaning when this is due to factors such as, lack of ventilation, and/or appropriate heating.
– The Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Client if the Client has an outstanding balance aged 30 days or more from the date the payment was due.
– Any existing damage to a Client’s property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the Client’s cleaning equipment and materials and in accordance with the industry standard cleaning method.
– Any damages caused by faulty/not in full working order equipment or materials supplied by the Client;
End of Tenancy Cleaning & Builders Cleaning
Carpet, Upholstery & Rug Cleaning
Internal Window Cleaning
Please keep for your records